DHS issues Terror Advisory warning of possible Iranian terror attacks inside the U.S.

Read Time4 Minute, 30 Second


war with Iran

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a Terror
Advisory warning of potential state-sponsored terror attacks inside the United
States. The “National Terrorism Advisory System
Bulletin” or NTAS for the United States follows the siege on
the American Embassy in Iraq and a US airstrike that killed Qasem Soleiman, a
top Iranian general who was the head of the Revolutionary Guards’ Quds Force
Qasem Soleiman

Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf issued the new National Terrorism Advisory System bulletin which details the potential Iranian threat.

Terror Bulletin

The advisory also warns “Iran and its partners, such as Hizballah, have demonstrated the intent and capability to conduct operations in the United States.” In addition, the bulletin notes that Iran “likely views terrorist activities” as an option to deter or retaliate, and warns that homegrown violent extremists could be inspired to launch “individual attacks.”

A Pentagon official said 3,000 to 3,500 troops from the 82nd Airborne Division’s Global Response Force are being deployed to Kuwait. 14,000 other troops have already been sent to the Middle East this year, and the US currently has somewhere around 60,000 military personnel in the region.

Iran starting to launch Cyber Attacks

A group claiming to be working on behalf of the Iranian government has already hacked a US government website where they posted a message from the “The Islamic Republic of Iran”

The hackers posted:

“We will not stop supporting our friends in the regions, the oppressed people of Palestine, the oppressed people of Yemen, the people, and the Syrian government, the people and government of Iraq, the oppressed people of Bahrain, the true mujahideen resistance in Lebanon and Palestine.

“They will be supported by us.”

Trump and Iran Image

Images of a photoshoped Donald Trump appearing to be bloodied by a punch to the face, the Iranian flag, and the country’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei were also posted onto the page.

Donald Trump tweeted the following threat via Twitter:

Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters.

He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years.

Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!

Iran will punish Americans

Earlier in the day, General
Gholamali Abuhamzeh, the commander of the Guards in the southern province of
Kerman, raised the prospect of possible attacks on ships in the Gulf.

“The Strait of Hormuz is a vital point for the West and
a large number of American destroyers and warships cross there … vital
American targets in the region have been identified by Iran since long time ago
… some 35 U.S. targets in the region, as well as Tel Aviv, are within our
reach,” he said.

Could Iran attack inside the United States?

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, General Ali Fadavi,said, “The Americans should be waiting for that severe revenge; that vengeance is not to be taken by Iran only.… The great resistance front covering a vast geographical area stands ready to take revenge, and that is sure to happen.”

The US, he continued, “resorted to such means as diplomacy this morning [Friday] and even told us ‘If you want to take revenge, do it in a way that’s proportional to what we did; but they cannot decide anything [for us]. That will take place at the most opportune time and in the best manner possible. Soon we will see that the Americans will not be there in the region.”

In an op-ed in the Daily News, John Miller, NYPD’s deputy commissioner of counterterrorism, said Iran has already been caught “carrying out suspicious surveillance activities at city landmarks and in the subways.” Miller said the FBI-NYPD Joint Terrorism Taskforce has previously arrested several Hezbollah sleeper agents in the city, including Ali Kourani and Samer El-Debek. They were arrested over the past couple of years after “long-term investigations” by authorities.

Police departments throughout the U.S. are ramping up
security after Iran vowed retaliation. There is significant worry within the
intelligence community that Iran may already have numerous Hezbollah sleeper
cells inside of the United States.

According to U.S. prosecutors, Ali Kourani and Samer el
Debek  were tasked
with carrying out pre-operational surveillance for potential Hezbollah attacks
in the United States. During FBI questioning, Kourani reportedly said
that in the event that the United States and Iran went to war, U.S. sleeper
cells would expect to be called upon to act.

Back in 2017,  Dr.
Peter Vincent Pry, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and
Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, confirmed
Iranian Military commanders had endorsed a plan to attack the United States with a strategic EMP blast in case of a war between the two countries.





Source link

0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Close